Global Supply Chains in a Post-Pandemic World
Why do we have a supply chain problem?
Understanding why & when our supply chain will recover
- Why the long lead time
- What products will recover faster
- Will the US start to manufacture their own products moving forward?
- Being prepared as a business
Companies need to make their networks more resilient. Here’s how.
When the Covid-19 pandemic subsides, the world is going to look markedly different
- Incorporate the latest technology
- Diversify your supply chain
- Automation, Yes Robotic
- New Processing technologies upgrades
The challenge for companies will be to make their supply chains more resilient without weakening their competitiveness. To meet that challenge, managers should first understand their vulnerabilities and then consider a number of steps.
The State of Small Business Recovery In the US
Small businesses are a powerful and influential piece of the economy. In fact, 99.9% of all businesses in the U.S. qualify as small businesses, collectively employing almost half (47.3%) of the nation’s private workforce.