Recognizing that technology continues to change and companies continue to invest in new equipment, SCL Equipment Finance offers financing solutions that allow businesses to stay current.
We are a nationwide company providing equipment financing, working capital, purchase order financing, inventory financing and SBA programs to small-to-midsized businesses in the United States and Canada.
One of the unique things that we offer is that we have the ability to structure various lease transactions and bring funding to all types of businesses. Our financing solutions make it easy to acquire, manage and control your assets.
Through multiple funding programs, we provide flexible terms, highly competitive rates, fast credit approvals and custom-tailored financing solutions to our customers.
Services and Programs
Equipment financing is an over $1 trillion industry annually. About 80% of U.S. companies lease/finance some or all of their equipment at some point. Quick Facts:
- Simple & easy 24-48 hour approval process
- New & used equipment accepted (equipment & software)
- Terms ranging from 2-7 years
- Minimum transaction of $5,000
- Application only program, no financials needed up to $250,000
- Transactions up to $25 million
Why Choose Financing?
- Preserve working capital
- Tax advantages
- Easy & simple process
- Predictable low monthly payments
- Replace older technology
- No exposure to personal credit
Benefits of Equipment Financing:
- Maintain cash flow
- Convenience & speed
- 100% financing
- Lower upfront costs
- Flexible pay structures
- Ability to bundle costs
Easy 5-Step Process:
- Step 1: Apply
- Step 2: Get approved
- Step 3: Select payment & equipment
- Step 4: Documentation
- Step 5: Funding
- Sole Proprietor / Independent contractor
- Startup business
- All industries
- Located in the United States & Canada
A working capital loan allows businesses to finance their everyday, short-term operations (wages, accounts payable, etc.).
Looking for a better way to borrow? Our fast access to working capital options offer financing solutions for all credits.
- Quick & easy process
- Fast approvals within 24-48 hours
- Fixed monthly payment
- Small business loans from $3,500 up to $500,000
- Small & mid-sized businesses with a consistent & diversified revenue stream qualify
- Business financing options for all credits
Working Capital Uses:
- Purchase inventory
- Expand your business
- Finance new equipment
- Hire new employees or pay current ones
- Renovate an existing facility
Get fast access to working capital! Call 714-573-9804 ext.109 or email Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the process started!
Purchase Order Financing
SBA Loan Uses:
- Adding to working capital
- Purchasing inventory or equipment
- Refinancing other debts
- Buying real estate
- Financing the acquisition of other businesses
To learn more about any of our programs, call us at 714-573-9804 or email us at email@example.com.
Selling a Business
SCL PARTNERSHIP WITH CROSSROADS BUSINESS BROKERS, INC.
SCL strives to add value to our Clients through key partnerships with industry leaders in various fields. SCL’s partnership with CrossRoads aims to provide our clients with access to a valuable resource that can both educate on and execute exit strategies for Business Owners.
By completing the Seller Registration below, you can gain access to a one-on-one consultation and material that describe how to best prepare your business for sale, as well as receive a complementary Opinion of Value Analysis Report (for Businesses with Revenue > $1MM).
SELLER PRESENTATION: “HOW TO BEST PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR SALE”
FREE OPINION OF VALUE ANALYSIS
We will perform a more detailed analysis and provide a detailed Opinion of Value report
We offer it as a free service for businesses over $1MM in revenue!