Recognizing that technology continues to change and companies continue to invest in new equipment, SCL Equipment Finance offers financing solutions that allow businesses to stay current.
We are a nationwide company providing equipment financing, working capital, purchase order financing, inventory financing and SBA programs to small-to-midsized businesses in the United States and Canada.
One of the unique things that we offer is that we have the ability to structure various lease transactions and bring funding to all types of businesses. Our financing solutions make it easy to acquire, manage and control your assets.
Through multiple funding programs, we provide flexible terms, highly competitive rates, fast credit approvals and custom-tailored financing solutions to our customers.
Services and Programs
Equipment financing is an over $1 trillion industry annually. About 80% of U.S. companies lease/finance some or all of their equipment at some point.
- Simple & easy 24-48 hour approval process
- New & used equipment accepted (equipment & software)
- Terms ranging from 2-7 years
- Minimum transaction of $5,000
- Application only program, no financials needed up to $250,000
- Transactions up to $25 million
Why Choose Financing?
- Preserve working capital
- Tax advantages (see Section 179)
- Easy & simple process
- Predictable low monthly payments
- Replace older technology
- No exposure to personal credit
Benefits of Equipment Financing:
- Maintain cash flow
- Convenience & speed
- 100% financing
- Lower upfront costs
- Flexible pay structures
- Ability to bundle costs
Easy 5-Step Process:
- Step 1: Apply
- Step 2: Get approved
- Step 3: Select payment & equipment
- Step 4: Documentation
- Step 5: Funding
- Sole Proprietor / Independent contractor
- Startup business
- All industries
- Located in the United States & Canada
A working capital loan allows businesses to finance their everyday, short-term operations (wages, accounts payable, etc.).
Looking for a better way to borrow? Our fast access to working capital options offer financing solutions for all credits.
- Quick & easy process
- Fast approvals within 24-48 hours
- Fixed monthly payment
- Small business loans from $3,500 up to $500,000
- Small & mid-sized businesses with a consistent & diversified revenue stream qualify
- Business financing options for all credits
Working Capital Uses:
- Purchase inventory
- Expand your business
- Finance new equipment
- Hire new employees or pay current ones
- Renovate an existing facility
Get fast access to working capital! Call 714-573-9804 ext.109 or email Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the process started!
Purchase Order Financing
Purchase order financing is a short-term funding option where a business pays the manufacturer or supplier of goods upfront for verified purchase orders.
A type of asset-based lending, inventory financing enables businesses to utilize inventory as collateral when requesting a revolving line of credit. Businesses utilize this form of financing to expand their inventory or make up for seasonal fluctuations in cash flow.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a federal agency dedicated to helping entrepreneurs improve their small businesses, take advantage of contracting opportunities and gain access to small business loans.
SBA Loan Uses:
- Adding to working capital
- Purchasing inventory or equipment
- Refinancing other debts
- Buying real estate
- Financing the acquisition of other businesses
To learn more about any of our programs, call us at 714-573-9804 or email us at email@example.com.