Please join our webinar to learn more about the $2 trillion stimulus bill and how it can affect your business
March 31, 10am pdt
Here is what we will be addressing:
- How much recovery funding is available for small businesses?
- SBA 7A program
- SBA Disaster Relief Loans
- Equipment Sellers: Do you Qualify?
- Should you request a bail out or deferred payment plan?
- What if you are an independent contractor and do you qualify?
- The Care Act & what is included?
- Paycheck Protection – Businesses can get up to 8 weeks to cover payroll
- Debt Relief
- Rent Relief
We want our customers to be informed
What is the business outlook ?
- Half of US Manufacturers are looking to source domestically
- Finding additional opportunities inside and out of your industry
- Automation and Technology to run your company and rapid manufacturing
- How to keep your credit in good standing while we recover
We will be addressing your concerns. There are a lot of questions about SBA programs and what tomorrow looks like for small businesses.
Please join me this coming March 24th 10am PST to address issues of funding, business and recovery.
Relief Efforts Webinar
DATE AND TIME
03/24/20 10:00 am – 03/24/20 11:00 am
We will email you the gotomeeting information.